Monday, March 29, 2010

Mechwarrior: Living Legends

Here are some screenshots from MWLL, the game I have been playing of late. Now, I didn't 'take' the images, and the screen shots belong to others, so I'm not claiming I took them. Just thought I'd show off how good it looks!

Tropical Mad Cat by Pytak


Nova Cat Attack by (TLL)Sky_Walker


Cougar Pwned by (TLL)Ace


All of these images link to the full resolution ones, which are good for wallpapers etc, you can also look at the 'photographers' pages too, after manipulating links etc.

EDIT: Turns out some of the better images I posted up can't be hotlinked due to people abusing it previously, so there are only the two above now, sorry.

EDIT EDIT: Thanks to Pytak, I now have another image back up, the best in my opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment