Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Bringing in another update...

Okay, well, I caught up with a mate today, so not much got done besides playing Halo and watching Minority Report (oh yeah, and eating pizza!) but I'm getting some stuff done on the good ol' writing!

Been developing some of the elemental involvement in the trilogy (yes, the classical elements are involved, in a somewhat unconventional manner) which is rather exciting and gives me some interesting material to work with later on that will no doubt excite both myself and you, the eventual readers.

Also added to the plot some more (yes yes, it will lengthen it, but I think it serves the story well). I think it lends to some more realism and ups the tempo some, also leaving the option of dividing the first book in two if it is called for, which... hopefully that's not necessary, but each of the novels will easily be 100,000 plus words.

Anyway, there's the report, now I'm getting back into gear and getting this done!

No comments:

Post a Comment