Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Juices Be a Flowin'!

Well, as if my to-do list couldn't get any bigger, just yesterday I came up with yet another rather brilliant (in my mind) novel idea. Set a few hundred years before the events of the epic series, it involves the duality of man's being and the inner struggle between selfish desire and nobility. Of course, it's really not that simple, but that's the best way to describe it without giving anything away! Keeping with my standard tradition of using paranormal powers and situations to convey struggles faced by humanity on a day by day basis, there are physical manifestations of this general theme that drive the story. It will be interesting to visit the past of my world, where the political scene is far less complicated than that of the 'modern' day world, and I can deal more with myth, legend, etc.

I'm also gearing up for my writing trip, which I'm rather excited about. But thought I'd update you all, I know have about eight novels planned:

Six in the Epic Suspense/Thriller/Sci-fi/Fantasy Series
The Hell Novella (which is on stand still while I've been developing plot lines for the Epic)
The new idea, of which I don't have a 'reference' for yet.

Life is good, God is good, and my writing is just taking off! Life indeed, is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment