Saturday, June 5, 2010

Signing in... again!

Well, I'm surprised how long it's been since I last posted here, but I plan on remedying that rather quickly. A lot has happened in regards to writing and life since my last post, so let's give you all a bit of an update...

After hitting a dead end for the Hell Novella everyone seemed so keen for me to write way back when, I left it for a while, not sure how I could make the concept work. But, in recent weeks, I found out how, and ever since I've had a blossoming side project to the major work (which, as I'm sure I've already posted, as exploded into a six novel long epic). In the mean time, I shunned Facebook for a week, making amazing progress on the outline and structure (it's now almost entirely complete). Having done that, I came back to Facebook for a few days before deciding to delete it. So, what time I used to spend on Facebook is most likely going to be devoted to writing. It'll also bring more traffic to the blog as well.

So yeah, current project is the Hell Novella, and I think it's got good direction, just working on it at the moment, building up the characters, the plot lines, themes etc. Should be upgrading the 'studio' soon as well (ie. the computer) which will make it easier for me to storyboard across multiple screens.

So, let's see if we can make this all much much more regular, until then!

PS. Muse are awesome, listening to them right now

No comments:

Post a Comment