Thursday, December 24, 2009

Update

Haven't touched the writing today, just thinking things over really. Considering it prayerfully, hoping I can do this next year. I want to get it done right. Will let you know when things get going. For now, enjoy this tid bit:


Screaming... screaming... screaming. All I can hear is screaming. I cup my hands over my ears; the screaming continues, louder than before. Then the blood... so much blood... running through my hair, snaking into my mouth, the coppery taste sickening... Then the eyes... the terrible glowing eyes. Everywhere, the howls, the screams, the blood... the splintered bones... fear rips me to shreds. I whimper... What have I done? Oh what have I done?


Yet another flash, they're throughout the novels, with varying levels of content.

1 comment: